Master life member
Last Post 02-16-2010 12:17 PM by jbily831. 20 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 212 > >>
Author Messages
jbily831User is Offline Veteran Poster Veteran Poster Send Private Message Posts:1001 Avatar
--
02-16-2010 12:17 PM
    Just got an invite to upgrade to Master Life Member. Thought what the heck and just called Handy and paid it off. I am now a Master Member. Did I make a good choice or not, Either way I am stuck with it. Would like to hear some input from other Master Members.
    I Refuse To Tip Toe Through Life; Only To Arrive Safely At Death! Biker Born! Biker Bred! When I Die, I'll Be Biker Dead! Oscoda,Mi.
    Gary V Deutschmann SrUser is Offline Veteran Poster Veteran Poster Send Private Message Posts:1810 Avatar
    --
    02-16-2010 12:36 PM
    Hey JB
    Glad to see you up and around!
    Don't overdo it though!

No comment on the membership status!

TTUL
    Gary

aka Kellemora (from the old boards) - Lifetime Club Member Since July 17, 1997
    If at first you don't succeed, let somebody try who knows what they are doing!
    hi ho sliverUser is Offline Advanced Poster Advanced Poster Send Private Message Posts:858 Avatar
    --
    02-16-2010 12:54 PM

You could have sent the money to me, and I would have called you anything you wanted me to!!!   
    USS Bon Homme Richard (CVA-31)
    Horace PuckeyUser is Offline Veteran Poster Veteran Poster Send Private Message Posts:2103
    --
    02-16-2010 01:39 PM
    If it makes you happy it's good enough. I was gonna join until I noticed they misspelled "Master" they used a "B" on my invitation.
    Bill Glendora, California 91741
    Bill So Cal
    dollarUser is Offline Advanced Poster Advanced Poster Send Private Message Posts:513
    --
    02-16-2010 02:43 PM

Glad you're feelin better. 

I've seen your projects    Master fits.

IT'S MILLER TIME in Donna Texas way down south USA
    100% TEXAN TILL I DIE
    Gerry_DUser is Offline Senior Poster Senior Poster Send Private Message Posts:5529 Avatar
    --
    02-16-2010 03:39 PM
    JB,
    good thing you are not in the fishing club....
    With a life membership there you become......
    a "Master - Baiter".

This community is the sum of the knowledge of all.
    Only we must communicate that knowledge to each other via this forum.
    Participate, Teach and Learn.

Cordially,
    Gerry

craigUser is Offline Veteran Poster Veteran Poster Send Private Message Posts:4898 Avatar
    --
    02-16-2010 04:08 PM
    Gerry!

You just had to go there didn't ya?!

Now I gotta use brain cells to come up with something just as good.

Blue water Navy can't let the brown water Navy get one over on us.

ahhh...never mind...I'm just gonna keep drinking and doing millwork.

Jbilly - congrats on become a master!

When is the wetting down?

Craig - 27 year Navy Veteran, Virginia Beach, VA
    Navy veteran July 1980 - August 2007.
    Gerry_DUser is Offline Senior Poster Senior Poster Send Private Message Posts:5529 Avatar
    --
    02-16-2010 06:40 PM
    But Craig,
    I thought were using the brewskis to kill off those lazy brain cells....
    Brown water navy indeed, ever hear of the USNS Corpus Cristi Bay and Vietnam?
    (link)

(link2)

(link3)

I was in HHC, USA, TC, BN, NAS Corpus Christi TX.

Cordially,
    Gerry

craigUser is Offline Veteran Poster Veteran Poster Send Private Message Posts:4898 Avatar
    --
    02-16-2010 07:15 PM
    Gerry D,

That lazy S.O.B. succumbed around 1645 local.

That and I got ya confused with Gerry B.

Craig - 27 year Navy Veteran, Virginia Beach, VA
    Navy veteran July 1980 - August 2007.
    I Eat GlueUser is Offline Basic Poster Basic Poster Send Private Message Posts:416 Avatar
    --
    02-17-2010 10:03 AM
    I just got a huge patch and the offer yesterday and was going to ask WHAT IS THE BENEFIT? I didnt read all the "junk" but dont see why they have that program? I too am considering it but not sure "whats in it for me" that I dont allready get? so if someone could break it down for me so i dont have to read the 5 page offer ... lol... I know there has been much criticizm on these boards about this ploy to get more money and who knows next it will be "Ultimate Master Lifetime Member"??? Norm

"All That Glitters isn't gold!" Lifetime Member 2007 and Member since 1996 Springfield,MO
    --
    02-17-2010 12:48 PM
    Norn,
    take a look at this post...
    http://handymanclub.com/community/f...mp;t=46964

Keep your "Sharpie" handy....

Cordially,
    Gerry

jbily831User is Offline Veteran Poster Veteran Poster Send Private Message Posts:1001 Avatar
    --
    02-17-2010 07:04 PM
    hi ho sliver wrote:

You could have sent the money to me, and I would have called you anything you wanted me to!!!   

Why pay you to call me something that you already do for FREE now....
    I Refuse To Tip Toe Through Life; Only To Arrive Safely At Death! Biker Born! Biker Bred! When I Die, I'll Be Biker Dead! Oscoda,Mi.
    --
    02-17-2010 07:05 PM
    I.E.G. Your benifit is you now own a $129 patch.
    I Eat GlueUser is Offline Basic Poster Basic Poster Send Private Message Posts:416 Avatar
    --
    02-18-2010 10:23 AM
    jbily831 wrote:

Jbily831 A.K.A> Harold??
     That comment, made my day that was tooooo friggan funny!!! ive read it like five times now and am still laughing... BTW I havent decided to join yet but since I dont have the leather jacket im putting the patch on my Ironman jacket! Norm

"All That Glitters isn't gold!" Lifetime Member 2007 and Member since 1996 Springfield,MO
    --
    02-18-2010 10:24 AM
    jbily831 wrote:

Jbily831 A.K.A> Harold??
     That comment, made my day that was tooooo friggan funny!!! ive read it like five times now and am still laughing... BTW I havent decided to join yet but since I dont have the leather jacket im putting the patch on my Ironman jacket! Norm

scooterdownUser is Offline Senior Poster Senior Poster Send Private Message Posts:7623 Avatar
    --
    02-19-2010 02:46 PM

jbily

Welcome to the Master Life................................

Stop The Cry'n and Do Some Try'n Geneva IL. Member Since 1998
    Stop The Cry'n and Do Some Try'n Check the Obvious and Simple First Geneva IL / Gold Canyon AZ Master Life Member/ Member Since 1998
    --
    02-22-2010 09:51 AM
    Thing is-I got the patch and still haven't Mastered My Life, LoL
    Construction Man Posts:34082
    --
    03-31-2010 07:37 AM

Hey man,

How do you become a master life time?

Construction man
    gmaintUser is Offline Veteran Poster Veteran Poster Send Private Message Posts:3105 Avatar
    --
    03-31-2010 09:46 AM
    Construction Man, don't worry, after they get you to be a life member ( you have been nominated!) they will remember you and eventually extend a Master Life member offer. Just stick around.

Gregg M (Seabeck, WA) 19 years of fixin'
    Gregg M (Seabeck, WA) 20+ years of fixin
    hi ho sliverUser is Offline Advanced Poster Advanced Poster Send Private Message Posts:858 Avatar
    --
    03-31-2010 12:15 PM
    Actually its a good thing you are helping out the blooming limeys...they need all the help they can get from the colonies!   LOL 
    USS Bon Homme Richard (CVA-31)
    You are not authorized to post a reply.
    Page 1 of 212 > >>